Have you ever thought about how important your personal brand is? Stacy Kaat is a personal brand coach, author, and photographer, and I am excited to share my conversation with her.
In this episode, Stacy shares her personal journey from cosmetologists to how she fell in love with photography, and what she has learned along the way that has made her a coach to help others with their personal brands.
She is also a number one best-selling business author who has been published in Brilliant Breakthroughs for the Small Business Owner, Volume 1, which can be found here: on Amazon Brilliant-Breakthroughs-Small-Business
Topics in this episode:
● 3:37 – Why Stacy loves photography
● 5:14 – What inspired her to dig into personal branding
● 13:19 – Interesting projects she’s created
● 16:48 – What does it mean to have a personal brand?
● 18:01 – What three things do you want people to know about you?
● 19:09 – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
● 21:35 – The challenges people face when they’re trying to promote their personal brand
● 28:35 Stacy asks me: What is your favorite podcast besides Local First, and why?
Connect with Stacy:
● Website: https://www.stacykaat.com/
● Email: email@example.com