Alan Fischer has decades of experience in risk management forecasting and evaluating financial risks, and then recognizing methods that minimize or reduce their impact. He has enjoyed helping his clients with a number of needs, from estate and financial planning, to wealth management, insurance, and more.
Alan’s key take aways:
- Have a Financial plan
- Remove the emotion
- Have a process
- Panic from investors. Market Psychology
- How to overcome that market psychology
- Wesbury 101 – Economic Video Commentary
- Is it time for an investment advisor ask yourself these 5 questions first
- 5 common emotional roadblocks that could halt you.
- Plan options for the self-employed
Before making his way to Voya Financial Advisors, Alan owned a risk management consulting company in southern Wisconsin, helping companies between the cities of Milwaukee and Chicago.
Alan is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys archery, hunting, and fishing throughout Wisconsin and the country. He’s also a Packers, Brewers, and Badgers fan. Alan is active with the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Independent Business Association of Wisconsin.
Alan holds a degree in business from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. He has chosen to work under the Voya Financial Advisors name because he believes the company is an industry leader and dedicated to the success of clients in any age and with financial goals both big and small.
“I love my job because I get to build trust by teaching my clients about their money potential” – Alan Fischer, Voya Financial Advisors
Office: N27W23953 Paul Road Suite 102, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC). CN130681_0322
· The ICA piece has a good chart starting on page 11. Discusses how moments in history seem so huge at the time, but when put into perspective, are really smaller than they appear at first. I’d look at this chart just in our lifetime – look what has happened and how it dominated the news (just like today) and where we have come since.
Local First Podcast is powered by:
Investment adviser representative and registered representative of, and securities and investment advisory services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC).