Julie Anne Eason helps business people write and publish world-changing books that Inspire, Educate, and Sell.
She is an author, speaker, and CEO of Thanet House Books—a boutique book production company that helps people through the entire process from early book development through writing, publishing, and distribution.
She has ghostwritten multimillion-dollar books for thought leaders and influencers
in a wide variety of industries, including New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today best sellers.
Julie Anne’s passion is helping mission-driven entrepreneurs and subject matter experts change the world through the written word.
Learn more about Julie Anne at ThanetHouseBooks.com.
Julie’s Key Take Aways:
- How a book can help grow your business (even if you give it away)
- How to get started writing (and how to actually finish)
- How to use brain chemistry to get people addicted to your message, products, or services
- Why is writing a book one of the best investments a person can make in their business?
- Where do you start when you have a million ideas for books you could write?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
Some of My Favorites:
- Sword fighting (my favorite hobby)
- Belly dance (I was a professional dancer for 10 years)
- Living in the woods in Maine
Connect with Julie:
Julie’s Author Profile:
Julie Anne Eason has written dozens of books for prominent leaders in a wide variety of industries. She is also the author of The Profitable Business Author: How To Write A Book That Attracts Clients And Customers, which lays out a proven system for writing, publishing, and marketing a lead-generating book for your business.
PDF Copy of My Book for Your Preview:
Local First Podcast is Powered By