Spreading body positivity and education through art is the mission of Mara and Gloria of Artery Inks. In this conversation with them, we catch up on how things have changed for them personally and for Artery Inks since our last conversation in Episode 21. They also share the impact business coaching has had for them and how they received the Certified SPEARity Business Award for 2019. We finish our conversation with their plans for 2019 and how they want to grow and expand in the next year.
Hot Topics in this episode:
- Updates on Artery Ink from a year and a half ago to now
- The positive impact of hiring someone
- What business coaching has done for their business
- Hospital Project: working with nurses to design new scrubs and how it creates a sense of being part of something bigger
- You win or you learn
- Enjoy the process
- [24:58] Mara and Gloria ask: What’s your plan for next year for your overall wellbeing?
[4:33] When you wear all the hats in a company, you have to make sure that you are paying attention to everything, and having an employee will just, you know, free us some time to actually, like, actually work on the business more, instead of in the business. It has been a blessing for sure.
Love the podcast? Sign up for listener support, you’re basically buying me a coffee each month.
Think Possibilities Think EXACTA